Megan Berry, Marketing Manager from Klout will join us tonight, at 10pm EST to discuss all these questions.
What is #ToolsChat? Buffer this
#ToolsChat is an online event happening on Twitter each week for one hour. The timing is each Wednesday at 10pm EST. Hosted by Social Media superstar @MQTodd, Twylah Co-Founder Kelly Kim and me (Leo).
We are posting questions as Tweets with a hashtag at the end of each one (#ToolsChat) during this one hour. You can jump in at any time, answer questions, give your thoughts on the topics and help others that raise new questions.
Our #ToolsChat events mostly talk about Twitter Tools and Tips that you can implement right away to improve your performance. So join us every Wednesday, with over 100 others each week.
Get 200% more clicks on Tweets
By Buffering Tweets, they are posted at optimal times giving you 2x more exposure.
Questions for tonight
As of tonight we will chat with you and Megan about your most burning questions regarding Klout and Social Media influence in general. Here are the questions we will ask:
1. What is special to you about the service Klout provides? – Buffer
2. What do you use Klout for apart from the score? – Buffer
3. @meganberry How much has Klout grown in the past 6 months ?
4. Why is there a need for a tool to track our online performance?
5. How often do you give +K and why?
6. Are you using the Klout lists function and why?
7. @meganberry What new features is Klout planning to release?
8. What other features would you like to see Klout add?
How can I follow and join #ToolsChat?
The best way to follow the chat is via a tool called TweetChat. You can use it here: TweetChat.
You can also simply open a new column in TweetDeck or HootSuite with the search term #ToolsChat and follow the chat from there. Jump in whenever you want, everyone is welcome!
Michael, Kelly, Megan and I hope to see you there tonight at 10pm EST!