We learned some amazing new things about Twitter this week (details at “9 Stunning New Facts…”) and there’s a great infographic of them for you in just a moment.
But first, check out some of the great Twitter tips and tools posts from this week:
- 5 Great Things Twitter Helps You Do
- 5 Ways Detailed Tweets Get You More Followers
- 6 Crazy Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Twitter Support
- 3 Types Of Essential Social Media Tools For Marketers
- How To Find The People You SHOULD Be Following on Twitter
- Infographics To Help You Build Your Twitter Reputation
Also this week, CEO @DickC explained Twitter’s awesome policy “To protect our users from Governments;” Twitter for BlackBerry added multiple account support; and it was confirmed that Steve Jobs Worked on the iPhone 5 Until His Last Day.
But now, on to the Twitter infographic, and after that, the latest security tips, followed by disturbing news about Facebook…and a bonus infographic! ►
Infographic: Cool New Facts About Twitter Buffer this
Security News Of the Week Buffer this
- We learned that—amazingly—iPhone spyware can snoop and record keystrokes from someone typing on a desktop computer nearby.
- Twitter phishing attacks continued to pose as reputation alerts.
- The iPhone 4S could become unlocked via Siri.
Get 200% more clicks
on your Tweets
By Buffering Tweets, they are posted at optimal times giving you 2x more exposure.
Disturbing News About Facebook: Infographic Buffer this
First we learned how to find out everything that Facebook *really* knows about you and how that has fueled dozens of complaints against the social networking giant. Then later in the week, the Facebook wall of shame came out:
Click image to enlarge:
© 2011 WordStream, Inc.
And that wraps up the week! What did we miss? Leave a comment in the box below to let us know.